dxFeed Medved Trader
dxFeed Medved Trader is a lightning fast, easy to use charting & trading platform designed for traders, by traders. It allows to track portfolios in real time, use charts, technical analysis, and trade with your favorite broker directly from the program.
Real-time market tracking
Track portfolios, show charts with technical indicators, monitor Time&Sales, all in real time using any one (or several) of the supported data sources.
Flexible and fully customizable charting, with all the various chart types, indicators, annotations and alerts that active traders require.
Candle pattern detection
Detect multiple candle patterns in real time on charts and incorporate chart pattern detection in real-time scans. A complete set of patterns with various tweaking parameters.
Full-featured alert system
A full-featured alert system that includes fully configurable alerts on single symbols, multi-symbol, portfolios and news. Trendline alerts on charts are also available.
The scanning is fully customizable, and can be done using any formula, and involving any indicator.
- Up to 10,000 Level I symbols at the same time. Great for use with scanning
- Up to 30 Level II symbols at the same time
- 120 days of intraday 1-minute OHLC Backfill (Medved Trader maximum)
- 5-days of Tick Backfill (Medved Trader maximum)
Get individual trades and bid/ask updates backfilled, so tick charts and T&S are complete even when you are not running the program
- Backfill for options. Both OHLC and tick-level
- Fast Tick-by-Tick quotes
- Detailed Level II for stocks, options, and futures. Merged books from multiple exchanges and regional quotes give you a much better view of the market
- Level II Options
- US OTC Markets Level 2+/1+
dxFeed has already managed to provide an extended list of market data feeds for MedvedTrader users: over 15 subscriptions on market data feeds coming directly from key US and EU exchanges are available so far, including Bundles (Nasdaq TotalView Market Depth, Cboe EDGX Equities Market Depth), Indices (Nasdaq Global, Dow Jones, S&P), and US Market Indicators. The number of data feeds is continually expanding.