dxFeed Optimus Flow
dxFeed Optimus Flow is a free platform with sophisticated features not available in other paid platforms that charge for basic order execution and charting. dxFeed Optimus Flow’s modern and easy-to-operate trading interface appeals to both beginner and experienced traders alike due to its advanced features and ability to configure custom set-ups and start trading in minutes.
Now traders who use order-flow can get access to full market depth and low-latency historical data for the CME, NYMEX, COMEX, CBOT and Eurex exchanges via dxFeed and build methods using the platform’s volume analysis tools. This combination provides day traders with a high-standard data for their charts and DOM, along with fast execution.
The platform’s professional volume analysis tools looks at the distribution of the trading volume at each price level to detect imbalances between buyers & sellers. Gain unique market insight by using the Order Flow Surface and find the most reliable price levels with a huge amount of limit orders that can affect the price movement. A Heatmap mode also tracks the liquidity change at each price level.
Optimus Flow has a full suite of additional tools for volume and profile traders: VWAP, Market Delta, Imbalances, Heatmap and Time Statistics. Fuel these features with the dxFeed data and test your futures trading strategy with simulated trades whenever you need to rewrite, adjust, or create a new method.
Get Full Access to all Premium Tools:
- DOM Surface – Track all liquidity changes in the order book as well as trading activity of participants via the Heatmap view
- Volume Analysis – Span Tools for deep price analysis: Cluster chart, Volume profiles, Time statistics, Time histogram, Historical Time & Sales, Price statistics, Volume Impact indicator
- TPO Profile Chart – Shows the price distribution during a specified time to reveal which levels the price has spent the most time
- Advanced Features – Excel integration, Renko, Kagi, P&F and Heikin-Ashi charts, Unlimited Overlays & Indicators, Multiple synchro-connect, Chart Alerts and more.
- Power Trades – Detect execution of a large number of orders in a very short time & catch the price change
- Options Trading – Create and analyze option trading strategies or profiles, as well as option Greeks. Includes Option Desk, Option Analyzer, Working orders & Positions (real & paper)