TotalView, Nasdaq’s premier data feed, shows every single quote and order at every price level in Nasdaq-, NYSE-, NYSE American- and regional-listed securities on Nasdaq.
Nasdaq TotalView — the standard Nasdaq data feed for serious traders — displays the full order book depth on Nasdaq. TotalView also disseminates the Net Order Imbalance Indicator (NOII) for the Nasdaq Opening and Closing Crosses and Nasdaq IPO/Halt Cross.
- View all displayed quotes and orders attributed to specific market participants
- Access total displayed anonymous interest
- See total size of all displayed quotes and orders
Take advantage of the opportunities that others don’t know exist with TotalView. It displays 20 times the liquidity of Nasdaq Level 2 and three times the liquidity within five cents of the inside market.
- Follow pockets of liquidity over time
- Access liquidity faster
- Better understand how orders are distributed throughout the market
- Identify and pursue new and unique trading opportunities
Bookmap for Nasdaq TotalView
dxFeed Bookmap is an innovative data visualization platform offering an advanced interface to monitor the dynamics of Depth of Market (DOM) and the evolution of the order book. dxFeed Bookmap provides its users a clear and transparent view of the market, empowering them to make better decisions with new information. At the core of dxFeed Bookmap is the Order-Book Heat-Map. This powerful tool provides the user a clear visualization of the dynamics of market depth and the possibility to monitor its evolution over time.
Visit Bookmap minisite for more information about the product and pricing.
You can also contact us for more information about this service.