Single Stock Futures
Euronext offers Single Stock Futures on over 350 underlyings, covering:
- over 120 Belgian, Dutch and French Single Stock Futures based on a range of the most liquid Euronext stocks, which are available to trade on the Central Order Book and via Wholesale facilities.
- Single Stock Futures in domestic currencies on other European marketplaces, including Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and the UK. Traded in their domestic currencies.
dxFeed Live Sample
CAC 40 Index Futures
AEX Index Futures
Equity Index Futures and Options
Euronext offers futures and options on the AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ 20® and PSI 20® indices. Take advantage of Euronext’s decades of experiences in the index space.
NEW ISEQ 20 Index Future
Future on the ISEQ 20® Index launched on 1 July 2020, offering access to the Irish economy:
- Gain exposure to the Irish market or hedge your existing investments
- Benefit from central clearing, including margin efficiencies with other Euronext benchmarks
- Trade easily thanks to a low off-screen volume threshold
- Benefit from price transparency provided by market maker DRW
Mini Index Derivatives
- Mini Index Derivatives are options on the AEX-Index and futures on the AEX and CAC 40, with contract sizes that are 10 times smaller than the standard contracts.
- Follow the same investment strategies as with the standard contracts, but with less initial margin or with a smaller trading amount
Other Index Derivatives
- ESG Future on the Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index, supporting the transition to a sustainable economy in the Eurozone
- Future on Euronext’s AMX Index, the Dutch midcap index
- Futures on the FTSEurofirst 80 and FTSEurofirst 100 indices
- Futures on the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Europe Index and FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Eurozone Index
- Total Return Future on the CAC 40 Index